Health is built from what you do every day
Dao Earl is an internationally recognised detox consultant. His pragmatic, accessible approach has helped 1000s of people to take control of their diet and move towards better health.
Dao has been interviewed on BBC Radio2 and his work on detoxification and health has been publicized in the Daily Telegraph, The Times, Red Magazine and many specialised periodicals.
Dao regularly talks in seminars and health conferences, presenting his unique angle on nutrition drawn from the context of human evolution, broadening CPD learning in Osteopathy, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, and Medical studies.
His unique understanding of the psychological and physiological aspects of healthy eating lead to realistic diet plans, that can help anyone achieve their goals.
If you would like a free 20-min initial consultation
01803 840 816
Symptoms addressed, problems solved
Michael J, Bristol
WeightI’ve lost over 2st, and it keeps falling at an encouraging rate
Jenny B, London
IBSI had no idea that changing my diet could give me my life back
SleepI sleep better than I can ever remember, and no longer snore
Lucy K, Cumbria
Food addictionsI don't even miss chocolate which is BIG!!!!!
Dan M, Frome
CholesterolMy doctor cannot explain it, but wants me to keep doing it!
Tracey C, London
Blood PressureOff my medication and feeling much better for it
Matt C, Surrey
StaminaMy personal bests in long distance running have improved 10%
Jony R, Manchester
PsoriasisI found it much relieved and easier to control
Michael J, SouthWest
InfectionsMy nails are pink and not fungal as they were before
TeethBleeding gums and toothache have gone since giving up sugar
Kevin S, Bath
EyesMy consultant is no longer recommending surgery for my Glaucoma
What you can expect from a consultation
ALL ABOUT YOU
- I usually start by getting to know you, changing it from a professional to a personal relationship.
- This would involve finding out where you are now, with food, exercise, family, health
- And what you want to achieve in realistic time frames
FOOD & LIFESTYLE
- Getting a current food list from you to see where you are with food now
- Any food intolerances to establish how effectively you are digesting
- Taking down a symptom list to see if it points to any specific deficiencies
EMOTIONS & MOTIVATION
- Where you are now, and what direction to take for maximum ease and effect
- Establishing a timeline, and goals to acquire along the way to give a sense of progress
- How busy you are, and how much time you can actually devote to the changes you want to achieve
APPLICATION & FOLLOW UP
- Creating a realistic plan within the constraints of your situation
- Providing a few key recipes to tackle particular food addictions
- Establishing the need and frequency of ongoing consultation and direction
Giving the best to your body, means getting the most from your life
Having studied advanced nutrition and travelled all over the world, and then run detox retreats for 15 years, I have noticed the following:
- Whilst watching the cleansing effects of fasting, several things become clear in how we relate to food, and just how easily that can be changed.
- Most people are feeling heavy and sluggish, yet continue to eat dense foods that fill them up and congest the system. Finding the space to change is key here.
- Understanding the biology behind digestion allows us to tactfully implement strategies to maximise benefits while minimizing change.
- Once you grasp the actual problem, it creates a motivation all its own, and the original symptoms become pointers to greater health and wellbeing.